It has been Oh.So.Long!!
I can’t believe that the summer is almost over! This coming weekend is Labor Day! Yikes! And it’s been more than a month since I posted here.
- I have NOT been working on my Master Knitter Level 2 swatches, questions, or reports, despite my best intentions.
- I did NOT go to my 30th college reunion.
- I have NOT been to Cape Cod to visit my Mom, and one of my favorite places on the planet.
- I have NOT been riding my bike NOR walking as much as I would have liked, NOR have I been hiking or to a yoga class at all, even tho I live in such a beautiful part of the world for all of those activities.
I’ve been busy with all sorts of other things:
- Selling a house that has been a rental for 2 years (while renters are still in residence), and getting the yard under control again.
- Acting as co-captain for the “For the Love of Bob” group Ravellenic Games team. Go Team Bob!!!
- Participating in the Ravellenic Games by completing one of my longest languishing projects in the WIPs Wrestling event. In addition to having been around since 2004, this was one of the most challenging projects in my stash of WIPs.
- Planning a trip to Europe – part of which will be a solo trip for me. I’m doing most of the planning myself, rather than using a travel agent.
- Sewing part of my wardrobe for that trip to Europe.
- Working on a soon to be released Katinka Knits’ pattern.
- But most of all not sleeping well or at the right times of the day or night! ;P
But… I so hope to be back soon with a real post about one or two or all of these activities that have been so occupying my time and energy this summer!